Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving Break

I don't mean to sound like a completely glass-half-empty person, but I was not excited about our Thanksgiving Break. Sure I got to hang out with some relatives and of course no homework was a plus, but then I got home from school on Tuesday and thought, "what the heck am I going to do for five days straight?!?" So that wasn't too cool. And I would love to be able to say I found something extreamly productive and helpful to do but that would be a complete lie, becuase in truth I did absolutely nothing, or very close too. I worked at our school's bazzar and froze, saw Enchanted with my friends, got some new music and made a 3 hour cd for cowgirl, played my guitar, and otherwise sat on my butt listening to music and getting nothing accomplished. And most of the time I was pretty sad cuz I missed my friends at school. And I was bored.

So that wasn't exactly the most exciting thing in the world, but we go back to school tomorrow so I'm pretty excited about that (yeah, geek, I know) but I mean seriouslly, I have litterally nothing to do all day. The break seemed sooooooooo long and I will just say I am very glad it's over......

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I, personally, enjoyed the break. I needed to stop stressing and just CHILL for a minute... lol