Sunday, October 14, 2007

Dance!

Hey guys, I went to my friend's church dance tonight and had a BLAST! It was really fun, nothing exactly exciting happened, but it was just cool to get out and hang out with my friends, I'm been stuck in the house a lot. We had a bunch of sugar before we left so that helped the mood too. So yeah...that was today. I got up at noon, well later then noon actually and kinda just sat around and ate Halloween candy the whole day, I worked on my costume a little. Oh and I was going to run but not even past the first mile I had a major sugar crash so I just kinda walked around a bit then headed back in for a shower. My brother had a football game and the won, sso that was cool, they had to go into overtime and then they scored a touchdown. Our highschool football team lost miserably on Friday, 48 to 7 I believe, I was there, playing that dumb pep band music....and it was really cold. Anyways that was the dance, thanks so much fred for taking me!

No comments: