Tuesday, October 9, 2007

MR FACE IS RUINING MY LIFE!

So....you're probablly aware that I am not happy with school. In fact there is really only reason I am going to school for, and sice tha is about to change I am officially looking into homeschooling, and since my mom is at school during the day that erlaly makes it perfect for, house to myself, all day, I can get a job, do some classes online, and have time for everything else in my life. Not to sound like an absolute teenager, but I seriouslly see school as an almost compelte waste of time. last year was great, I had lots of clases with my friends, mostly, lunch was amzing, and I was busy enough when I got home to not be able to worry constantly. This year I see one friend the entire day really, am learning nothing I am ever going to need to know in the future, and don't have enough homework, can you beleive I'm saying that? I mean, I still don't get it done, cuz i can't initiate myself to just start the little bit that I do have, but just....ugh. But that wasn't my problem...not today.

You probablly already knon that I deeply dislike my Band teacher, aka mr. face. I won't go into that, so just believe me, he is not en easy person to get along with....

So I was trying to turn in my fundraiser money this morning before class and he just gives me this look and says, talk to me after class. So I talk to him after class and he goes, please come into my office. So I do, and he starts doing a whole bunch of stuff and starts muttering about my schedual and stuff, and I'm like, just confused, I mean I'm just trying to give him money, seriouslly dude, get a clue. So he finally turns around and goes, "I would like to move you to Wind Ensemble. You have geography apparently but...." and he messes around more, "Mrs. whoever teaches that 4th period too.....so that would work, and then..." and he goes on about moving my entire schedual that I just got straitened out around so that I could be in a different band for him. Then he goes, "We'll move Jo and cowgirl (with thier actual names of course) too, we really need a whole French Horn section, so we'll just see about that, and, oh..." and he point to a corner, "you can grab some entertainment books in there. So.well I guess I'll fix this out and let you know....is that ok?" so I'm way confused, I'm just like "what....?" and he "explains" by repeating he needs french horns in wind ensemble, and I asked if he already had any and he says yes, on, but.....she does trumpet too, or some excuse under his breath....so then he said he'd "figure that out" and then I left. Not very happy.

Well let me clarify a few things before I move on, 1) our highschool has two lunches, early and late, and you might rememerthat me and my friends got completelly spit up, two of us in mine, early, and the rest in late, that was bad. But mr. reason I go to school happens to be in early, so that's ok, and 2) the only reason last year I didn't switch to homschooling was because I had come classes with my friends, since I don't this year, the only reason I'm not homeschooled is because of Edward, in my band and in early lunch....and sadly, I'll be honest though it's very pathetic, he's the only reason I'm still in school. Sorry BFFs, I have no classes with ya and you've just been demoted, ha ha ha totally jk, but you guys know what I mean. Right? Good.

Well, if mr. face switched me to this other band, I would obviouslly not get to see Edward in band, that would be a major bummer, but there's always lunch right? Wrong, what period did mr face say geography also was? 4th, that means late lunch. That means not early lunch, which means I wouldn't see him in lunch either. On the other hand, I would be in lunch with the rest of my friends, but I would leave my BFF in early lunch, and she'd be all alone and that would be really sad. Of course she's gorgeous and popular by herself so she'd have somewhere to sit, but I would still feel bad.

See my dilema? I mean I'd hate to think the main stress in this was over a guy but I'm very disturbed to say it is. Partially. The advantages of switching would be A) higher level music, better scholarship possibly, more challenging and fun B) I'd get to band with 2 or 3 BFFs, C) I'd get lunch with 2 of 3 BFFs and lost of other friends I miss so much and D) I dunno if mr face really gave me a choice, oh, and one more E) I wouldn't have to do pep band. YEEEEEEEES. Reasons not to switch A) BFF 3 of 3 would be alone in geography, lunch, and band, yikes, B) I would see Edward in band, omg he is the most amazing thing to see ever in band lol C) I wouldn't get to see Edward at lucnh, even though he sits with his girlfriend and it really just depresses me more than anything it's still w onderful to just watch him, D) I'm really enjoying the music we're doing in Symphonic, as chessey as it is, it's very fun, lots of good horn parts and E) Well I'm just kidna getting atached to all the cool peeps in Symphonic, I mean not really but I need another reaosn so it's even.

I guess I'm just annoyed at mr face for putting pressure on me, which I really do not need right now...or ever, but especially right now. I mean I ate an entire bag of chips, like three candy bars and a containter of granola, that's how stressed he made me. Argh. Ok well I dunno why I'm so ticked about this, it really isn't that difficult, but I just feel like being ticked and he seems like the perfect canidate to be ticked at.

Hmmmm, ya know if I as never a band geek I would never have to deal with this....

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Hey you!
I'm sorry life sucks so bad. This might cheer you up, or at least distract you for a minute...
So Mr. Face in Frosh band today told us all to "find something that was troubling us", obviously referring to a piece of music. I was in a really obnoxious mood and said...
"Your FACE, that's what's troubling me!!"
But Mr. Face is dense and didnt hear me.
Yay! ;)

I'll reply to your emails sometime when it's NOT TEN THIRTY, omg, Tuesdays SUCK for me. I didnt get back from the barn until nine thirty!! AHH! And now I have to eat and shower and do homework...UGH.

Life sucks, let's party.

Love Always Reno said...

ha ha HA! I applaude you're boldness, you should have said it louder though....