Thursday, October 4, 2007

Life Today

Ugh today was so uneventful, I was really bored, but I really have a lot to do, a lot to study for. I worked on some songs, worked on guitar, piano, lots of music today, but no MP3 player cuz, as always, the battery's dead. I really have nothing to say. So.....I guess that's it. Edward hugged his gf again at lunch, and Jo was kidna sick today and didn't feel well, that stunk. I have a dumb way of my emotions morphing into those of the peeps I really love, so I didn't feel too hott today either. I've been trying to work on not complaining so much though, lol, that's working alright in my actual speech, but not so well when I'm writing....aka right now. Cuz all wanna do at the moment is complain. But I'll suck it up. I went rolar skating today! Not anywhere special, just around my neighborhood, about 6 miles, that was nice to get out, the air was so soooo perfect, and then when it got dark it was really really nice, but my parents weren't home so I figured I should be inside, that took a lot lol, I really wanted to wander around. I went all this week without taking a nap, I guess I've done that before lol, but usually I come home one day and am out as soon as I sit down, not sleeping at night can really get to a person...and I think I've had in one week the amount of sleep youre supposed to get in one night....though the cookies we made have done some good. I was quite hyper tonight. Ok well that's one big paragraph of nothing, I think I'm gonna go now.....I really don't want to...I don't know where to go. I want to go outside...it looks so so perfect right now. I need to do something, dance or somfin, get myself excited...Oh I don't remember if I wrote about it yesterday but I saw one of my oldest BFFs yesterday, gonna call him Curly Top, he switched schools a year ago and that really got to me, I missed him so much, and now he goes to a different high school, and he's a MAJOR soccer fanatic, he's so good at it, so he has practice 100 miles away a few times week, football after school, and games for both of them on the weekends, needless to say I haven't seen him much. But he was actually home yesterday and we stopped by so that was really cool. I really miss him.

Ok my blob of a paragraph is done. I'll go now....buh bye....hope you all are having more luck with any sort of inspiration then I am....

No comments: