Monday, October 1, 2007

Yay for October!

Wow, first day of October! I can't wait for Halloween, I have a pattern for this awesome dress, purple and black and really gothic looking, and omg it's going to be really really cool, if I ever get around to actualy finishing it, which I WILL.

I was so sad and lonely today at school without my Freddikins! Lunch was horrible...and getting off the bus this morning and not seeing everyone was so so sad! Ugh and Fred I really needed you at lunch today....I wasn't doin' too hot cuz Mr-dude-I-am-spying-on, aka Edward totally hugged his "gf" like, twice and besides that he had curly fries and I really wanted something hot and they sounded really good. hmph, I hate lunch!!!!!

I started reading Twilight again today. That was cool, Monday's are usually ok cuz Dancing with the Stars just started again so that's pretty sweet, and so I watched that and read during the commercials, and now I really have to do my homework which I am not looking forward to. Oh! And yesterday I believe, I got a new idea for a book, or some writing anyway, I was inspired by Johnny Depp lol, we watched Secret Window again, I love that movie and there is no reason to love it. Anyway I'm working on a new plot so it will be intersting to be to se if I get any further then 50 pages.....again. I know someday I'll find a story that sticks....

Hey buddies we SO need to get together! I miss seeing everyone all at the same place at the same time, school is so horrible we're all split up, so I say....Friday, or next Friday, we all meet somewhere and rock out til we have to go to sleep. Where should we go, any ideas???

So...life's been treating me pretty good these days, I mean life's not fair, but compared to some past parts of my history I've been doing pretty good recently. I've been the perfect amount of busy this week and weekend, just enough homework to keep me focased, a new story idea, inspiration to run, or at least get in a few crnches lol, and my Halloween costume to work on, and then making sure I say hi to my buddies. I can't stand not being busy enough, but today was just about perfect, besides the fact that I have not yet done my homework, but I got to watch my show, so that made me happy. I really want to dance!

So I suppose that's all I have to say for now. I can't decide whether or not I want to sit down with the books, geography quiz tomorrow, or....find someing else to waste my time on. My guitar did not get to move today, we're both very sad, and I don't think I'll get to practive before lessons tomrrow, oh well.

Oh my gosh it was totally creepy today....Mr. Face get's really annoyed at Edward in that class, and Edward kinda...disapears, it's so awesome and freaky and just, omg, he's so cool. But anyway he never gets caught but today I totaly saw him sneak out the door, and I know no one else saw him, I was watching people, except for Mr. Face, and he totally locked him out! So while we were working I of course was staring at the door and then about 5 minutes after he left, and Mr. Face locked the door, Mr. Face went back to the door and messed with it again, and then waked back and I looked around the room and Edward was already back. It was insane, I mean if you know what room I'm talking about then you'd know there's two ways into it, one though another room, but I was watching the main door and I can see the other one out of the corner of my eye and I swear he didn't come in through either of those. It was insane. Omg he is so much like Twilight's Edward...you would not even believe it....hey cowgirl check out the very top of page 74, the first book, uncanningly true....

Ok so I suppose I through here....geography calls! Ugh, so does Science and English....waaaaaaa. : ( Love ya all! Home you have more intersting things to do then I do!

No comments: