Saturday, September 29, 2007

Healthy Me

Hey guys I have decided I want to be healthy lol. I mean there really is no reason to fill your body with junk just because it tastes good right? Right. So we went to the Body Worlds exhibit yesterday and it was very interesting, and really made you realize how much what you eat effects your body. it does like, alot.

So who's with me? I'm not saying no junk food of course, just.......only a little junk food. And more excersise. I want to live to see my grandkids, and there's diabetes, heart probs and tons of other stuff in my family that I don't want to get. Fruits and veggies are awesome, I just don't seem to crave them as often as uhh, cookies. And chocolate.

So here's my proposition....for the month of October. I'm going for it so you should go with me ; 1) only one sweet/bad thing a day, ie. potato chips, chocolate, ice cream whatever... 2) At least 3 fruits/veggies a day, I mean I think we're supposed to have like 3 fruits and 3 veggies, but for now I'm saying 3 total, and 3) 30 minutes of excersise at least 5 days a week. Horse-back riding included, of course, and walks and hikes and like major inense house-cleaning and so on.

We can so totally get this, so I say rock on fellow heathy ppl!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Hey, if riding seriously counts, I'm good to go for like, all week lol.
The minute I got home, we turned around and I test rode this horse for sale, hunt seat.
Then, we went straight from there to riding lessons, where I rode Smokey western.
Then, when my lesson was over, my instructor let me ride one of his Saddlebreds; it was my first time ever riding saddle seat!
I know you dont know what half that means ;) Basically, I spent three straight hours at the barn, mostly in the saddle.
Add that to the ten laps I ran in gym - oh ya!! I actually ran all of them!! without passing out!! score!!! - and I shouldn't ever EVER have to do ANYTHING physical EVER AGAIN.
Until my next lesson, of course ;)

Love Always Reno said...

awesome! Good job!