Sunday, September 23, 2007

Mom's sick...and the ussual ramble...

So guess what, my mom got sick right before we went camping on the beach, so she was kinda miserable I think she had what I had right before school started, but if she doesn't and I pick this up, which I probablly will, I'm not gona be happy. Yeah I don't exactly have the best
immune system, I seem to be sick all the time, or just not feeling quite right.

I am so not ready for Monday..I figure if I stay up all night the weekend wil last longer, but you know it really won't. I didn't have a very relaxing weekend, my family and I were all kind of on edge, which is wierd, we're usually pretty calm, there just seemed to be a tension, you know like when you're waiting for the end of something, but there was nothing coming, so I don't know we were all like that. Yes it was a very intersting weekend, another one wasted, gone by way too fast. I did get some guitar in there, I'm working on a riff and it seems to be taking up a ton of my time, though it's not really that difficult. I haven't really picked up my horn at home, just in band, which I am not happy with, as I said, at school, so that's getting a little boring with nothing to work on cuz I'm not doing lessons for that. I think I'm gonna stick with guitar until I really get the basics down, then go back to either horn or piano, I love them all, it's so hard to have to choose which one to do lessons with, I just want to do them all all the time, but that would be $80 a week, just on instrument lessons.....that would be bad.

Speaking of money I so need a job. I would totally work like just maybe 5 or 6 hours a week, I mean I'm usually swamped with stuff to do but if I really schedualled stuff well I could get in at least that. I was thinking about that a while ago, and I brought it up with my mom and she said that would be great, but I mentioned something about it a little later and my dad blew up for some reason, and that was an absolute no. In spite of that I've been keepng my eyes opened for anyone willing to hire me, did you know here 14 is legal age? Ad well I've decided I would really like to be a waitress, kinda interesting as to why, I mean, working at Forever 21 or something would be fun, but I think I would really enjoy serving people, I mean, as a symbol that's kinda what we're here to do, right? Like, our purpose on earth, to serve Him by serving others. I mean that's not why spicifally I've decided I want to be a waitress lol, that's just because I really think it wold be fun, for me, cuz I'm a little strange...but it just sort of makes sense....I don't know.

So....I'm out of triple As for my MP3 player, that's rather depressing, I don't sleep well and when I don't have music, well I sleep even worse, so I really need to get some tomorrow. I went through the entire battery this weekend, as in I put a new one in on Friday right before we left, and then when I sat down in my room about 3 today it was dead. That was rather depressing.

I don't know how many writers I have reading this, but I write quite a lot, and you know when you have been writting a lot lately, and then when you say something then in you're head you're like "she said lazily" and such? Well that's really obnoxious....really really. I love writing, and reading of course too, but that's a major downfall to it, one of the only downfalls really, and it probablly doesn't really bug anyone but me....alot of odd odd things bug me, esspecially recently...like the way my brother eats with chopsticks, or how my mom stares down her food, it's just kinda wierd, but I'm not just like, curius about it, I'm downright annoyed to the point that I'm like "Why are you starring at it!? It's not going anywhere!" and I mean that kinda doesn't get you too many points with your mother. I'm working on just walking away lol, but in the middle of dinner with my dad that ussually gets you into more trouble then if you jst asked what the heck was wrong with her food.

Hmmmm, well I suppose I'm done rambling for now, I don't know what else I have to do...since my mom's sick her and my dad went to bed about 9, that was obnoxious I was completlly bored, thank you cowgirl for e-mailing me though! So I'll talk to ya all later, love ya!

No comments: