Thursday, September 27, 2007

Tworanges and twilvers

Guess what I have a major growing pain in my thigh , it hurts really bad, and I'm still really bored and wish I was able to sleep at least sometimes..... Sorry I just felt like complaining....

So.....ya know how supposedly nothing rymes with "orange" and "silver"? Well whoever said that was so totaly wrong, cuz guess what was just invented today by yours truely? Tworanges an twilvers. Ya know the lines in the road? The yellow ones in the middle and the white ones on the sides? Yeah, well the white ones are tworanges, and the white ones are twilvers, so pass it around, the Englsh language has two new words as of September 26, 2007. And orange and silver officially have rymes...

I have three tests tomrrow, and since its a half day (YAAAAAAAY!) that means one every period, science, trig, and English. Fun for me, actually I don't care a whole ton but that's alright....

We had two guest speakers come in and talk to our Geography class today, it was really cool. They were missionaries in Argentina, my dream job, just not in Argentina, and they just told us about life and cultures there and stuff it was relly cool. I love other coutries so much, Mexico's one of my favorites, I need to go back there so bad! Who's up for a vacation?

So....anyone have plans for weekend? I have been so bored this week but I think I'm gonna be fairly busy now, we're going to some museum thing tomorrow, after my mom gets out of school, and then on Saturaday we are going on a train ride, I am not excited about that at all. I'm quite scared of trains, they make me so nervous, and I have already really really begged not to go but apparently we've already bought the tickets, ut I'm not done with my beging yet, I really really don't want to go. Then my brother has a football gae in the afternoon, and then Sunday's church hopefully and we're celebrating my sister in law's birthday at my grama's house for dinner, so that should be fun. So in canse anyon cares and I don't get a chance to get on here, that's my plan for the weekend. What's up with anyone else?

Oh and I've said before I'm looking for a job...if anyone has any ideas please please let me know, I need $2000 for a mission trip to Peru and several other things so any ideas would be really awesome. Thanks, and love ya all!!!!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Love your rhymes :)
Me and Lil'emo are actually enjoying a weekend together to celebrate her birthday. Sure to be interesting... ;)

Love Always Reno said...

awesome! What are you doin???