Monday, September 24, 2007

Average day...

So today was pretty typical for me I guess, I did have some random mood swings cuz one, I thought for sure my crush wasn't dating the girl I thought he was dating, and was very very ecstatic about that, but then found out that yes, he did have a girlfriend, so now I'm really bummed. I wasn't very happy in band, health and fitness we played volleyball so that was fun I guess but I had no energy whatsoever, and I totally collasped on the floor from laughing so hard and not being able to hold myself up. Oh yeah I forgot my bus ride to school, it was very enjoyable, I listened to my friend's IPod as always. So lunch I was asolutely thrilled cuz I thought for sure I had Mr. Crush figured out, and I was kinda out of it until I got home, and then heard the news from my "sister" that she talked to him for me and he did have a girlfriend, though he wasn't spicific as to exactly who that might be, I have one girl in mind, who I was suspicious of before, but today he totally hugged three other girls at lunch and none of them was her....

I actualy got to run today! I was very excited, I was like dead tired but totally energized after my run, and when I got back convienently the nieghborhood boys were all riding jumps in front of my house so I hung out with them for a while, then really really needed a shower so I said I'd be right back, took the fastest shower I've ever taken and when I went back out they were all gone...waaa lol. So then I was bored again, and I can't seem to locate my devotional book.

I convinced my dad to take me to Barnes and Noble cuz I really needed a book for English, and then I also got Twilight, so I am very hapy now I can read it and don't have to borrow it from someone! Seriouslly, everyone HAS to read that book.

And then I helped with dinner a little, pork chops and aweosme green beans from our garden whic I absolutely ADDORE, and that was about 8 when my mom got back from little bro's football practice, then we watched the premier of Dancing with the Stars, they don't have anyone too huge on there this season I was kinda bummed, and then I attempted my homework but ended up calling Fred for answers cuz I couldn't concentrate. I guess between all that today I kinda ate dry cereal and was online alot looking at random sites, it was a really boring day, and now I'm still totally bored...I so need a job....

How's life going for anyone else???

No comments: