Thursday, September 27, 2007

Life today

I finally got to spend time with my BFFs today, that was really cool. Today was a half day at schoo, which was also really cool, I was excited. I went to bed at like 7 last night, and sorta layed there for several hours, still woke up completelly not awake, but it was better then my usual 3 or 4 hours. I found a battery for my MP3 player, in my backpack yesterday, and that was really really awesome, I finally got my music back!

So I got home today at 11:30 which was AWESOME, and seirouslly felt like I was gonna puke, same as I did yesterday, so I was really hungry cuz I hadn't eaten much yesterday, and not much today either, but I still felt really sick so I skipped lunch again, waaaaa. I did my mom's list of chores, she was at school, and played my guitar for a while, I just got "Yours To Hold" by Skillet, so that was fun to practice, I love that song so much. About 2 Fred picked me up and brought me to Jo's, she had to do her homework first, and then we hung out for a few hours, then I had to leave at 5. I went for a walk in the dark, and wandered for a while in the woods a little ways away from my nieghborhood, then decided that wasn't to intelligent when I couldn't see, so I came back, and made a CD for my sis in law's Birthday, I'm quite proud of it. And now I'm bared, man I need a job soooooooo bad. Actually I want to take dance, but see then I'm spending more money insteda of getting out of debt...

Well I totally got my heart broken a few days ago, and agian today. There's this e-mail forward I got from a friend about the power of Heavenly Father, and it was a bunch of situations where someone important or famous or something was introduced to God, dissed the Bible or Jesus in some way, and had major consequences later, a lot of deaths. It was quite scary, but all true, and they all died within days of when they said bad things about our Heavenly Father. Well I've had a really good friend since Kindergarten, who apparently got that e-mail, and then forwarded it to a few people with something like, "Ever heard of coincidence? Anyway please don't send me this kind of junk." that really really hurt me. He's not as close to me now as he was when we were younger, but it still really really just like, stabbed me with a realization, I knew he believed in Evolution but I hadn't really thought he was so strong against God.

So I replied to him, asking what he believed about that, and got back, "I'm atheist. Yes, I believe in Evolution." and that was about it. That just really hurts me so bad, one of my best friends, not having the most important power in the world. Not going where I'm going after this horrible life. It really stings.

Happier note, I finally got down some food, and I'm feeling better, a little....so that was my day....anyone done anything interesting???

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Hope you had fun at Jo's!! Wish I coulda been there, but I was down looking at that horse for sale from 3 to 6!! lol. We stayed way longer than we thought we would ;) Anyway I'll tell you about that later.

Love Always Reno said...

ok be sure to tell me!!!