Thursday, September 20, 2007

Ahhhh, High school....

Well, I totally couldn't wait until high school started, but I'm so not excited about getting up everyday anymore. It kidna stinks. I mean, my best friends and I got separated at lunch, homework's on overload, my crush is constantly hanging around some girl and for the life of me I can't tell if they're dating or not, I have one class with two of my bffs and that's kinda it, and I was so excited about band, yes I'm a geek, but now I'm totally bumbed aout that cuz all we're doing is pep band stuff. So now I can't even go too all our games without having to play my instrument at them. I'm relaly trying to make the best if it...really I am...but I'm kinda not loving high school so far....life so isn't fair....

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Ya, high school isn't as awesome as I thought it would be. Ha ha, usually people show up on the first day as a freshman with a bad attitude and assume high school's gonna suck...it was the opposite for us lol. But hey, we've got eachother, right?? We will survive!!