Thursday, September 20, 2007

Blondes have more fun.

Well I've always had long long brown hair, and then in 4th grade I cut it, 8 inches, and then cut off 10 more inches, yeah, it was really long, and gave the 10 inches to Locks of Love, and then I decided to do that again, so I grew it until the end of 8th grade and cut it all off and died it blonde. Seriouslly, blondes really do have more fun, I love black and like, goth stuff but I love how bright my hair is. Anyway today I got to sit under the dryer for another hour cuz my regular hair lady was back from vacation and she said she needed to "fix" me cuz she wasn't too happy I had someone else do it when she was gone, but it's all good now, I'm a little blonder then I was yesterday....but it's all good. So that's my story.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

I think your new hair is soooooo cute!!! It looked so hott at the Back to School dance, lol ;)

Love Always Reno said...

thanks! I love your hair so much more though.....

Jenna said...

ha ha ha whatever ;)