Monday, October 15, 2007

loooong weekend

Wow usually busy weekends fly by but this one seemed really really long. I hung out at Fred's on Thrusday, went shopping with my mom and came back and spent the night, we were kinda pathetic I think we all fell asleep like by 2, that's what happens when you don't sleep all week...Friday my mom took us, us my family not us my friends lol, waaaa, out, we went to the mall to find some shoes, which we didn't find, and we ate at Cafe D'Vine, yay, I love that place, it's attached to Branches, the Christian bookstore, which I adore, I could spend days in there and they have a huge music section. Ummm, dunno what else we did but we were out almost all day. Friday we played at the hs football game, played instruments, not football, we lost of course, 48 to 7, but I think I already said that. Then Saturday I slept until noon, kinda hung around in my pajamas all day and then had a blast at the dance, of which I also already talked about. Then today omg, I slept until 2, I was so embarressed, but I got up and boys were gone, riding dirt bikes then I was quite bored today cuz my mom was studying Biology labs for school tomorrow. I went for walk and my dad and brother came back and caught me lol, I was out on the roads and they were there too at the exact same moment, then told me to get back home now. So I did and my mom "talked" to me alittle about wandering off, and now I have to stay in the neighborhood....that stinks. At least we have a trail...

My dad made this interesting dinner which was actually very good, and then I cleaned some stuff then came upstairs, got kickd off the computer, and then read Ecplise for the millionth time again, and now I'm almost done with it but I had to pee then got distracted by the computer, so here I am. Now I'm just kinda sitting and thinking, and not really knowng what to do. I'm really really hot, and don't know why, I just feel like I'm burning up. Ya now what's weird? I have a really high body temp, I always have, I had feveral freakouts when I was little, but I just run at like 100 most of the time, but I always feel cold. Except right now, I'm really really warm, I should check my temp lol, maybe I'm actually really cold, that would be kinda odd. Kinda odd seemes to be the story of my life though, so I wouldn't be too surprised....

Ok I eriouslly need something to do durng the day, so that at night I can do all the stuff I was supposed to do during the day, get it? I will find something, though any advice would be very helpful....

Ugh, tomorro'ws Monday, as long as the weekend seemed I still don't want to go back, at least it will give me something to do. I am so not excited about school though. Well I guess that's that, so.....I'll talk to ya later. Love ya!

No comments: