Saturday, October 6, 2007

Wow...I can't believe Saturday's over. I dunno what I did Friday, I didn't feel to well, but that day went by really fast and now Saturday's gone, and just omg, life's way too short. Today my brother had a football game, 6 to 7, they lost by one...then we went to an Asian market, then got some lunch at the community collalege here, they were having like an internation little gathering sort of thing, anywho's they had food, it was very good. We looked at some futons for me, my faves I finally found on the internet today, here's the urls... http://www.bedroom-furniture-direct.com/Elite-Products-55-6118-CP-EL2130.html#ReviewHeader this one's very pretty and te cheapest.... http://www.modernlinefurniture.com/newexdebllea.html this one's my fave and leather and almost exactly like I was imagining before I went on my futon hunting spree. I want one for my room by the way, instead of my bed...

We came home and did some Halloween decorating, then I went to the movies with two of my friends and that was very very fun, we saw "The Seeker" it was pretty good, a little random though. Then I came home and bugged my mom with my brilliant Britsh accent until she told me to go away, and now I've been e-mailing cowgirl, and looking for futons. I can't believe the weekend went by so fast! That's so crazy I don't know were the time went....ttyl!

No comments: