Thursday, October 18, 2007

Homecoming!

So I finally decided I would attend homecoming, I'm not sure what exactly was holding me back, but I relaly didn't want to go. But I have convinced myself I will have tons of fun, not to mention I was practically death threatened by cowgirl....so I'm going with two of my besties, and I think we're just gonna rock and singles and lovin' it corner! Well tha's about the only update in my life, it's been really slow over here...school, homework, TV, sleep. Repeat. Tuesday was interesting, I had a guitar lesson, then a band concert, and in between I attempted to do my homework, but didn't get it all finished. I woke up at 5:30 the next morning to try and get it done, but that's didn't do the trick either. But I survived, so it's all good. I think we did a nice job at the conert though...so that's very good....

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I'm still sooo happy you're going to homecoming, I woulda died without you and Joey there... We'll have a blast and you know it!!